Enabling network as a service globally
Telna is a full member of the GSMA, an FCC-licensed network with spectrum in the United States, and direct access agreements with 800+ networks worldwide to provide redundant high-performance 4G LTE and 3G connectivity in 200+ countries and territories.
Telna Brings it All Together
We deliver global wireless network for enterprise customers with every component of service, technology and management.
Our own core network infrastructure, proprietary Multi-IMSI Connectivity Hub and geo-located points of presence enable robust, scalable connectivity with unmatched coverage, reliability, and performance.
- HLR/HSS, GGSN/PGW, OCS, SMSC)
- Data (4G LTE, 3G, 2G), Voice (Camel, USSD) and SMS
- Custom billing platform
- Real-time billing
- Deep packet inspection
Telna offers a scalable Network-as-a-Service Platform with a fully virtualized core network, OSS/BSS to deliver global voice, SMS and data services through a flexible API.
- Multi-network connectivity in 200+ countries and territories
- No single point of failure with access to multiple networks
- Dynamic network selection with OTA remote SIM provisioning
- Reduced latency
- High quality of service
Our intelligent, cloud-based management platforms enable complete control and flexibility, as well as security and scalability for enterprises.
- Credential management platform for secure OTA/OTI delivery of network credential
- Extensive APIs for management of rate plans and network connectivity
We deliver our robust network connectivity in many different form factors to support a wide-range of applications.
- eSIM and programmable SIMs
- eSIM iUICC solutions for OEMs
- eSIM – Industrial/Soldered Mounted
- M2M -Industrial/Soldered Mounted
Learn more about Telna’s solutions
Get in Touch
To learn more about Telna solutions, please fill in the information and we’ll get back to you soon.