Telna is a leading provider of managed global network infrastructure for cellular connectivity.
Telna enables Mobile Networks, CSPs and OEMs with effective and secure connectivity anywhere in the world. We help our partners find new revenue streams, go to market faster, and offer new value-added services with customized solutions.
- Multi-network connectivity in 200+ countries and territories
- Cloud management platform and API orchestration
- Support for 2G / 3G / LTE-M and 5G compatible core infrastructure
- IoT cellular connectivity for system integrators
- IoT localization for Mobile Network Operators
- eSIM for IoT/M2M
- eSIM for consumers
- Whitelabel solutions
- Our global mobile network covers 200+ countries and territories with 800+ network agreements. Our connectivity supports voice, SMS and data with 2G / 3G / 4G LTE and the largest LTE-M coverage around the world. We have local IMSI profiles in Brazil, China, USA, and six geo-located points of presence (PoP).
We have our own network infrastructure and direct access agreements with all top-tier networks around the world to provide end-to-end, multi-carrier global connectivity solutions.
With our own core virtualized network, a proprietary Multi-IMSI connectivity Hub, geo-located points of presence, cloud infrastructure, and eSIM solutions, We enable scalable connectivity to our customers with unmatched coverage, reliability and performance.
There are many advantages of cellular IoT, including:
- Cellular IoT can provide large coverage of areas as it utilizes existing mobile networks
- Roaming functionality helps businesses to expand their offering without any additional set-up or device cost
- Businesses can manage their network remotely and control their applications without any physical presence
- Cellular IoT can offer secured and private connectivity by providing VPN, APN to protect devices, networks and data
Getting started with Telna
We provide customized solutions for all enterprises and work closely with system integrators, MVNOs, MVNEs, OEMs, wholesalers, and industries including broadcasting, maritime, transportation, healthcare and more to support their connectivity needs. Our virtualized infrastructure and software-defined network allow us to provide end-to-end connectivity for business of all sizes across the globe.
To get started with your IoT devices, please order them from us. Let us know more about your business, and we can offer you a trial pack, including complimentary SIM cards and data usage for first-hand experience. We offer customized solutions that can suit your business needs. Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
SIMs can be activated through our connectivity platform or via API. Please get in touch with our sales team at email@example.com and tell us more about your connected devices with location details and they will be able to guide you through this.
Our consumption-based rates and universal billing system helps businesses to optimize ROI on all IoT projects. Our partners will receive one invoice for their global multi-network usage.
Cronus is a self-management portal that provides API front-end connectivity management. It offers complete SIM management, allowing businesses to oversee and control their networks and devices in real-time.
- Cronus is a cloud-based connectivity platform that allows customers to control their network access in real-time and monitor deployed SIM cards in an API-compatible web portal.
- Cronus modularity allows businesses to integrate their networks at any stage and add new functionalities when required.
- Cronus provides reliable and secure multi-carrier coverage with unthrottled bandwidth regardless of device location.
- Customers can build and manage their private networks and resell them to their consumers.
With eSIM, customers can securely connect their devices to local networks worldwide without the use of a physical SIM card. The eSIMs are programmable over the air, which allows customers to support current demands by seamlessly transitioning between various network subscriptions in real-time.
Customers with eSIM-compatible phones can experience the freedom to access multiple cellular networks without SIM cards. It provides instant connectivity both locally and globally. The eSIM profile is delivered to the device over-the-air (OTA) by scanning QR Codes. They can store multiple eSIMs as per their requirement.
Our connectivity solutions are customizable, and customers can resell them under their brand name. With white-labelling, customers can reduce the time to market and save big on their initial set-up cost.
To get started with your eSIM business, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us more about your business, and we will offer you the most suitable solution.