Spanning across 200 countries and territories, Telna’s network and partners allow users to travel with ease across borders and around the world at the most competitive prices.
Examples of top-tier partner networks around the world where Telna offers coverage.
- 3G and 4G capabilities, with an LTE coverage roadmap for 2017
- Multi-IMSI functionality allows for great flexibility in connecting users and networks when they travel. Telna also offers a trading platform that unlocks new revenue opportunities for MNOs and MVNOs.
- Local breakouts: Telna has deployed virtualized network equipment that is geolocated to reduce latency and increase performance. Our breakout centres are spread across Singapore, Canada, the United States, and France.
- Home Location Register (HLR) to manage subscriber information
- Heavy redundancy to ensure highest quality coverage
- Data GGSN, a premium gateway ensuring excellent mobile data connectivity
Telna Multi-IMSI Roaming Hub
Telna operates a roaming services trading platform—a Multi-IMSI Roaming Hub—that allows mobile network operators (MNOs) and mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) to buy and sell roaming services to and from each other.
MNOs can benefit by generating revenue from existing assets. MVNOs benefit by expanding their product offerings. For the end customer, roaming becomes easier and more affordable.
Benefits of the Multi-IMSI Roaming Hub
- Allows commercialization of roaming agreements (IMSIs)
- IMSIs provided by selling members are dynamically allocated to subscribers of other platform members
- Signalling processes happen through Telna
- Single agreement with Telna for billing and payments
- Zero Investment required for Network Integration
Transparent Management Tools
Telna partners and end users have full view of rates and usage through our API.
- Real-time reporting with user-friendly interface
- Over-the-air provisioning available
- Customized retail rate sheets
- Multi-tiered billing
- Deep packet inspection capabilities
- Zero rating of IPs available
- Customized app solutions
Telna can help networks choose and set up a new delivery mechanisms through parent company KnowRoaming.
- Smart Multi-IMSI SIM Card: Custom operating system for global connectivity.
- Embedded SIM (eSIM)
- Global SIM Sticker: Unique silicon overlay that activates when a user travels and places them on Telna’s network.
- Soft SIM: Deployed as a software upgrade to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) devices: phones, tablets, or hotspot devices. No hardware modification required.