Telna is seeking a full time technical writer as an addition to our growing marketing team.
- Draft, edit, and publish content for all Telna’s services, white papers, blogs and social media.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to gain working knowledge of product enhancements for documentation
- Test new product functionality while writing documentation to provide comprehensive content
- Manage multiple complex documentation projects for various scrum teams and product features
- Worked closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, and business to gain a working knowledge of enhancements so as to translate them into user-friendly content.
- Defines the scope and content of the documentation based on the sponsor's input.
- Creates and designs technical documentation, user guides, and Online Help guides.
- Accountable for technical documentation and content library creation and maintenance
- Supports the development of sales tools, brochures, product overviews, product specifications, and manuals.
- Makes sure that the documentation is as per SEO standards and helps with content marketing.
- Studies documentation requirements and ensures a compliant document is developed.
- Provides estimates on documentation impact.
- Proposes methods, processes, or tools to improve documentation creation and maintenance efficiency.
- Reviews user interface terminology to ensure consistency and clarity as requested.
- Conducts usability reviews prior to distribution.
- Initiates modifications to the documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Previous experience with the IOT or Telco industry is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the telecom, IoT, or technology industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand highly technical information
Language English - Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Job Type Full Time
Job Category Marketing