Software Development Manager
We are looking for a hands-on Software Development Manager with a strong server-side development background. The ideal candidate has at least six years of experience, 4 of which comes from developing APIs, CRM, or enterprise backend systems (we primarily work in Java, but other object-oriented languages are welcome for consideration). Management experience should consist of at least two years managing a team of 3+ developers/engineers in an agile environment.
Selected candidates will split their time between contributing to development efforts and planning/mentoring.
- 2+ years managing a team of 3+ developers/engineers
- Strong grasp of software development methodologies (sprint, kanbana, TDD etc)
- Have prepared guidelines and best practices for design documentation, coding styles, and systems deployment (planning, monitoring Sprints progress. Daily Standup Meetings)
- Monitor PR, participate in DR and Architectural discussions, and interface with the QA team.
- Very strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to forecast development effort
- 4+ years developing enterprise, CRM, or API platforms utilizing object-oriented languages (Java preferred)
- Comfortable with DevOps techniques
- Solid grasp of design and architecture principles (n-tier, microservices, etc)
- Relational database: 2 years (Required)
- Java: 3 years (Required)
- API design and development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (Required)
Nice to Have
- Telecoms experience
Remote fromItaly, Spain, Portugal, Romania