L1 Customer Support Agent
Telna is a leading global connectivity company, enabling IoT / M2M deployments anywhere in the world. An innovative, vertically-integrated technology company, full member of the GSMA, and FCC-licensed network with spectrum in the United States.
Telna offers the most robust Network As a Service (NaaS) platform and global connectivity solutions for B2B and B2C (eSIM and M2M) applications, with full flexible API integration and pricing structures, to fit your IoT business needs.
Over the years, Telna has successfully built a track record of providing superior quality connectivity across the globe. With over 19 network partners and 800+ bilateral agreements, Telna has direct access to 2000+ top-tier networks worldwide to provide redundant 4G LTE and 3G high-performance, quality coverage in 200+ countries and territories.
Telna is seeking a full-time Customer Success Agent as an addition to our growing team. As we are a 24x7x365 operation, hours are rotational and can be days and nights.
Ability to work alternating schedules of 6 Days On and 3 Days Off.
- Provide technical and customer support via Email, Phone, and Live Chat with limited supervision.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and demonstrate the product value propositions.
- Work effectively with other departments to collaborate and focus on creating the best possible customer experience.
- Perform routine network and infrastructure monitoring.
- Identify trends in customer issues and requests.
- Establishing and maintaining professional working relations with customers and colleagues.
- Occasional (paid) on-call requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work on multiple tasks, and proven organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to identify and isolate problems and escalate as required.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: GSM, GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA, 4G LTE, Voice/Data Platforms, Messaging Platforms, Mobile Data, WAN/LAN, or TCP/IP.
- Experience in IT network infrastructure operations and controls, ensuring the integrity of networks, servers, firewalls, and physical security of IT assets.
- Comfortable with smartphones and cutting-edge technology. A desire to find out how things work.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Freshdesk, Zendesk, HubSpot, or equivalent ticketing systems.
- Experience working with JIRA Cloud, Monday.com, and Miro.
- Experience with MySQL or similar database management systems
- Intermediate experience with Excel and other Office 365 products.
Remote from Philippines