Telna is a leading global connectivity company, enabling IoT / M2M deployments anywhere in the world. An innovative, vertically-integrated technology company, a full member of the GSMA, and FCC-licensed network with spectrum in the United States.
Telna offers the most robust Network As a Service (NaaS) platform and global connectivity solutions for B2B and B2C (eSIM and M2M) applications, with fully flexible API integration and pricing structures, to fit your IoT business needs.
Over the years, Telna has successfully built a track record of providing superior quality connectivity across the globe. With over 19 network partners and 800+ bilateral agreements, Telna has direct access to 2000+ top-tier networks worldwide to provide redundant 4G LTE and 3G high-performance, quality coverage in 200+ countries and territories.
About the Position
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to support our Engineering teams. In this role, you will do full-cycle recruitment, assist, and work closely with our hiring managers to assess and find talent to fulfill their recruitment needs. You will execute our recruiting strategy to identify, source, interview, and manage the candidate through all phases of the interview process, building a strong pipeline of candidates for current and future needs.
- Source, recruit and hire engineers across a wide range of roles while managing process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Execute our sourcing and recruitment strategies to hire the best talent in the market
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates to create a best in class hiring experience, from recruiting through onboarding
- Build a strong brand in the market through partnerships with various organizations (e.g. universities, new immigrant employment agencies etc…) to attract a diverse pool of talent
- Apply sound judgment, attempt to handle escalations independently but know when to escalate to leadership
- Proactively anticipate challenges and mitigate risk
- 2 to 4 years of technical recruitment experience in a fast-paced startup technology company
- Ability to assess technical hires
- Good judgment
- Proficient in forecasting to determine headcount targets and quarterly ending numbers
- Proven track record delivering a high-level client and candidate experience
- Ability to handle complex and sophisticated searches
- Ability to articulate what we do and value proposition to candidates
- Strategic thinker who brings resolution to any challenges and problems throughout the recruiting process
- Analytical and metrics oriented: Demonstrated ability to drive business and behavioural changes with data
Benefits Of Working At Telna?
- True entrepreneurial work environment
- Prime midtown location (Yonge and Eglinton), steps to the subway
- Competitive compensation package
- Weekly free lunches
- Unlimited pop, coffee, energy drinks, and snacks
- Monthly office socials
- Office dogs
- Casual dress code, jeans, and shorts permitted
- $2000 referral bonus for new hire recommendations
- $1500 annual allowance for professional development courses
- Dozens of local eateries within a few steps of our office