Telna is a leading global connectivity company, enabling IoT / M2M deployments anywhere in the world. An innovative, vertically-integrated technology company, full member of the GSMA, and FCC-licensed network with spectrum in the United States.
Telna offers the most robust Network As a Service (NaaS) platform and global connectivity solutions for B2B and B2C (eSIM and M2M) applications, with full flexible API integration and pricing structures, to fit your IoT business needs.
Over the years, Telna has successfully built a track record of providing superior quality connectivity across the globe. With over 19 network partners and 800+ bilateral agreements, Telna has direct access to 2000+ top-tier networks worldwide to provide redundant 4G LTE and 3G high-performance, quality coverage in 200+ countries and territories.
- located in Toronto (or GTA)
- 3+ years of Smalltalk (Pharo preferred)
- 2+ years experience with databases
- Comfortable working in a linux-based environment
- Quick learning ability
- Strong communication skills working with development and design teams
Bonus Skills (not required):
- Understanding of SS7, GTP and related telecom protocols
- Experience working with HLRs, GGSNs, SMSCs and related core network elements
Benefits of Working at Telna
- full health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- competitive salary
- weekly free lunches
- unlimited pop, coffee, energy drinks, and snacks
- monthly office socials
- office dogs!
- casual dress code, jeans and shorts permitted
- $2000 referral bonus for new hire recommendations
- $1500 annual allowance for professional development courses
- prime midtown location (Yonge and Eglinton)… steps to the subway
- within a few steps of the office: GoodLife, JJ Bean, Kinton Ramen, Starbucks, Bar Buca, Fresh, Prohibition Gastrohouse, and many more!
- dozens of local eateries