Telna is a leading global connectivity company, enabling IoT / M2M deployments anywhere in the world. An innovative, vertically-integrated technology company, full member of the GSMA, and FCC-licensed network with spectrum in the United States.
Telna offers the most robust Network As a Service (NaaS) platform and global connectivity solutions for B2B and B2C (eSIM and M2M) applications, with full flexible API integration and pricing structures, to fit your IoT business needs.
Over the years, Telna has successfully built a track record of providing superior quality connectivity across the globe. With over 19 network partners and 800+ bilateral agreements, Telna has direct access to 2000+ top-tier networks worldwide to provide redundant 4G LTE and 3G high-performance, quality coverage in 200+ countries and territories.
- 10+ years of Smalltalk (Pharo preferred)
- 10+ years of object oriented programming (Java, C++), other languages (C, Go, etc) a bonus.
- 5+ years of software design
- 3+ years of test driven development (TDD)
- Comfortable working in a Linux-based environment
- Quick learning ability
- Strong communication skills working with development and design teams
Nice to have:
- Understanding of SS7, GTP, and related telecom protocols
- Experience working with HLRs, GGSNs, SMSCs, and related core network elements
Benefits Of Working At Telna?
- A true entrepreneurial work environment
- Prime midtown location (Yonge and Eglinton), steps to the subway
- Competitive compensation package
- Weekly free lunches and unlimited pop, coffee, energy drinks, and snacks
- Monthly office socials
- Office dogs
- Casual dress code, jeans, and shorts permitted
- $2000 referral bonus for new hire recommendations
- $1500 annual allowance for professional development courses
- Dozens of local eateries within a few steps of our office