Telna is a leading global connectivity company, enabling IoT / M2M deployments anywhere in the world. An innovative, vertically-integrated technology company, full member of the GSMA, and FCC-licensed network with spectrum in the United States.
Telna offers the most robust Network As a Service (NaaS) platform and global connectivity solutions for B2B and B2C (eSIM and M2M) applications, with full flexible API integration and pricing structures, to fit your IoT business needs.
Over the years, Telna has successfully built a track record of providing superior quality connectivity across the globe. With over 19 network partners and 800+ bilateral agreements, Telna has direct access to 2000+ top-tier networks worldwide to provide redundant 4G LTE and 3G high-performance, quality coverage in 200+ countries and territories.
About the Position
As Telna continues to expand its global mobile network, we are looking for IP Core Engineers to assist in the management and design of our hybrid-cloud network infrastructure. Working along-side our mobile network, API and infrastructure engineers, selected candidates will assist us in the day-to-day operations of our global mobile network and integrations with other network partners.
- Design network topology
- Deploy, provision and integrate software & hardware routers/switches
- Assist in Linux system administration
- Troubleshooting across all areas of responsibility
- Support other teams during new provisioning, ongoing maintenance windows, development work, with IP networking/sysadmin expertise
- Open tickets, onboard and coordinate with vendors / large customers
- System security
- Trace capture (capture & analysis) utilizing Wireshark, tcpdump (or other software)
- Hands-on experience with layer 2 /3 routing & switching
- Must have deep knowledge of IPV4, BGP, IP routing, policy-based routing & OSPF
- IPSec and tunneling experience
- Linux administration, scripting, networking & cabling technologies
- Firm grasp of best practices for monitoring & alerting
Nice to have:
- Mobile telecom experience
- Datacenter experience
- Backup & recovery
- GTP, VyOS, VMware, AWS, IPv6, iptables, GSM
- Best-practices in security and a configuration management platform (e.g. Ansible, Chef etc)
Benefits Of Working At Telna?
- A true entrepreneurial work environment
- Prime midtown location (Yonge and Eglinton), steps to the subway
- Competitive compensation package
- Weekly free lunches and unlimited pop, coffee, energy drinks, and snacks
- Monthly office socials
- Office dogs
- Casual dress code, jeans, and shorts permitted
- $2000 referral bonus for new hire recommendations
- $1500 annual allowance for professional development courses
- Dozens of local eateries within a few steps of our office