Who We Are: Telna is a global Mobile Network Operator that focuses on providing “out of the box” connectivity to devices, machines, users and manufacturers. We are changing the way networks operate, by focusing on scalable software-defined networks that can be deployed anywhere in the world in minutes rather than years.
What We Are Looking For: We are looking for Developers & Engineers skilled in front-end development (React is a must, but a grasp of Angular is a bonus) to join our growing and passionate team. You will be working along side our front-end and back-end teams to help build out the tools and interfaces that drive our network and M2M/IOT platforms.
Your focus will be on the front-end of our portals and management tools, and so a keen eye for design and solid grasp of fundamentals is a must. We place an emphasis on candidates with a solid grasp on the fundamentals and a good understanding of how to make systems that scale.
- 3+ years developing in React (note: a solid grasp of Angular with an understanding of React will be taken into consideration)
- 2+ years of HTML and CSS. Able to convert PSDs to HTML
- Strong grasp on design and developing for scale
- 2 years Angular experience
- Comfortable working in a linux-based environment
- True entrepreneurial work environment
- Prime midtown location (Yonge and Eglinton), steps to the subway
- Competitive compensation package
- Weekly free lunches
- Unlimited pop, coffee, energy drinks, and snacks
- Monthly office socials
- Office dogs
- Casual dress code, jeans, and shorts permitted
- $2000 referral bonus for new hire recommendations
- $1500 annual allowance for professional development courses