Telna is a leading global connectivity company, enabling IoT / M2M deployments anywhere in the world. An innovative, vertically-integrated technology company, full member of the GSMA, and FCC-licensed network with spectrum in the United States.
Telna offers the most robust Network As a Service (NaaS) platform and global connectivity solutions for B2B and B2C (eSIM and M2M) applications, with full flexible API integration and pricing structures, to fit your IoT business needs.
Over the years, Telna has successfully built a track record of providing superior quality connectivity across the globe. With over 19 network partners and 800+ bilateral agreements, Telna has direct access to 2000+ top-tier networks worldwide to provide redundant 4G LTE and 3G high-performance, quality coverage in 200+ countries and territories.
About the position:
We are looking for Developers & Engineers skilled in front-end development (React is a must, but a grasp of Angular is a bonus) to join our growing and passionate team. You will be working along side our front-end and back-end teams to help build out the tools and interfaces that drive our network and M2M/IOT platforms.
Your focus will be on the front-end of our portals and management tools, and so a keen eye for design and solid grasp of fundamentals is a must. We place an emphasis on candidates with a solid grasp on the fundamentals and a good understanding of how to make systems that scale.
- 3+ years developing in React (note: a solid grasp of Angular with an understanding of React will be taken into consideration)
- 2+ years of HTML and CSS. Able to convert PSDs to HTML
- Strong grasp on design and developing for scale
- 2 years Angular experience
- Comfortable working in a linux-based environment
Benefits of Working at Telna
- True entrepreneurial work environment
- Prime midtown location (Yonge and Eglinton), steps to the subway
- Competitive compensation package
- Weekly free lunches
- Unlimited pop, coffee, energy drinks, and snacks
- Monthly office socials
- Office dogs
- Casual dress code, jeans, and shorts permitted
- $2000 referral bonus for new hire recommendations
- $1500 annual allowance for professional development courses
- Dozens of local eateries within a few steps of our office